I have been tagged SO many times by different people and yet I've never sat down and actually done it yet so here goes...
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Going to Mountain View High School (Go Bruins!)
2. Breaking my arm while swing-dancing with Jeremy Shoemaker...oops!
3. Getting like 4-5 migraines a week...that was fun...
4. Driving a big, black Jimmy - that thing was a tank!
5. Watching "Breaker High" every day after school (did anyone else watch that show??)
5 Things on My To-Do List Today
1. Homework, homework, and more homework
2. Get diapers and fruit at the store
3. Turn in my taxes and get excited for my refund :)
4. Put away the clean laundry (which I didn't do)
5. Prepare, serve, and clean up 3 meals
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Cookies...any kind, really
2. A bowl of cereal
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
4. Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips
5. Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
5 Things I'd Do If I Were a Billionaire
1. Get a nicer car...but probably still a minivan even though I thought I'd never be a minivan mom
2. Pay off my mortgage
3. Start a series of schools in India for underprivileged kids
4. Buy lots of yarn and knitting supplies
5. Get new running shoes
3 Bad Habits
1. I always fall asleep during movies (sorry, Billy!)
2. Procrastinating everything until I'm stressed
3. Letting my kids watch more tv than I should
5 Jobs I've Had
1. Super-mom Extraordinaire
2. Sexy Zuka Juice Smoothie-maker
3. Secretary for BYU's Geology Dept.
4. Math Tutor for one of the cutest 1st graders ever
5. Telemarketer (for about 1.5 hours)
5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I used to hate chocolate and now I live in Hershey, PA and eat chocolate almost every day!
2. Even though I'm currently getting my Master's degree, I actually don't like school.
3. I will watch certain cartoons (mostly Backyardigans or Charlie and Lola) when there no kids around because I think they're super cute.
4. I am voting for Ron Paul.
5. Of all the guys I dated, I dated Billy for the shortest amount of time before we got engaged.
I'm tagging - anyone that wants to do it because pretty much everyone I know has done it already!